She isn’t mine
My love slipped away; yes I know she is the one
But she keeps saying she isn’t the one
She claims the love was not real
But I know this is not how she feels
I remember our ups and downs
Rise and falls
Days when we hate each other
And days we cant do without each other
When you laughed I laughed
When you cried, I cried
When you yelled I listened
When you smiled I trembled
When you happy am happy
Now we headed for a downfall
I will miss all you had given to me
Your love, your emotion, and your care
And all this I hope we still share
Now my heart is made of ice
Especially when I look into you eyes
Thinking How come you could have done this to me
I guess is fair to say love is actually blind
My love for you is not blind
However I have been a fool with love
This is the thing that would keep hounding me until you are mine
What a lost love….
Special Thanks
@Kola.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
welcome to bloNGville! Nice poem
Post a Comment